Chartered of Duties
CHARTER OF DUTIES OF ADDL DIRECTOR
1. Publicity and information/arranging publicity of NCC events with News-paper correspondents, PROs and State Information Authorities.
2. Demand and distribution of Training Films.
3. Internal coordination within the Dte.
4. Tours officers-Scrutinizing tour programmes of all officers under this Dte, authorities their moves and transport arrangements.
5. Tours Notes-VIPs/ Visiting Officers/Dry DG and Staff-Disposal and Discussion.
6. Collection of materials for NCC day Brochure: its printing/distribution to all NCC Units/Institutions and state Govt Departments.
7. Collecting materials from NCC Units, scrutinizing it and submitting for publication in the The Cadets/Journal published by HQ DG NCC.
8. Reports & Returns (Coora and intern branches/sections)-Fixoing the number of reports and returns to be submitted by Gp/Units, their periodical revision and compilation of some general reports for submission to HQ DG NCC and State Govt.
9. Ceremonial parades-Organisation and administrative arrangements connected with ceremonial parades.
10. Conference (including Staff)-Conferences at Dte Gen NCC, NCC Dte Lucknow and conferences with State Govt. Compiling of Agenda points, drafting address , recording minutes and disseminating decisions to all concerned.
11. Annual Insp Reports-approving annual inspection programmes scrutinizing inspection reports and their frinal disposal to Dte Gen/Gp HQ and Units.
12. Handing/taking over documents-units.
13. Mess-raising/forming NCC Officers Mresses supervising their functioning and scrutinizing their maintenance allowance claims.
14. Move of Officers/JCOs on temp duty-Authorising all moves of Officers / JCOs/NCOs and other ranks under this Dte and obtaining sanction from hight HQs when necessary.
15. Hours of work and holidays and Gp HQ/units-issuing policy and regulating.
16. Priced Pamphlets–demand and distribution.
17. Channel of Correspondence-Policy relating addressing by NCC units/GP HQ correspondence to higher civil and military authorities.
18. Any other cases not being dealt/cannot be dealt with by any other Branch.
19. Correspondence connected with elections.
20. Liaison with State Govt, Sub Area & Stn HQ and Sahara up in matters concerning NCC.
21. Installation of telephones and issue of telephone Directory for all Units in the Directorate and keeping it up-to-date.